How It Works:
Connect Your Data Sources
Gain complete visibility within minutes by connecting one or more AppSec tools, DevOps systems and Cloud Platforms using APIs.
Prioritize With Context
Identify what is relevant to your business or leverage out of the box rules to create actionable security alerts across CI / CD workflows.
Automate Remediation Campaigns
Developers get automatically alerted about the few actionable alerts in the tools they use, so they have full context of why an issue needs to be fixed and how.
Measure and Improve Your AppSec Program
Measure and communicate your security posture with development teams and executives.
Tromzo makes security accessible, easy, and natural for developers throughout the SDLC
Pre-built and customizable security policies, defined by security teams and applied within developer workflows. Enabling developers to go from code-to-cloud, securely.
Organizations can scale AppSec at the speed of DevOps. With no-code security automation for eliminating manual processes and scaling remediation across the SDLC, developers can focus on what truly matters.
Aggregated software assets in one easily digestible UI, associates true ownership, and prioritizes actions based on risk. This empowers AppSec teams with the foundational context needed to truly improve security risk posture.
REPORTING & ANALYTICS
Critical insights with customizable dashboards for security accountability across the organization.
- Lack of security visibility into the entire SDLC.
- Insufficient execution of security during development.
- Monumental security tech debt.
- Unresolved and unprioritized vulnerabilities.
- Growing tension between the security team and developers.
- Hours spent on consolidating executive reporting from various tools.
- Consolidated list of software assets with business context.
- Associated ownership details that allow customers to properly associate code to code-owners.
- Automated triage to remove operational overhead.
- Contextual security policies and controls in CI/CD.
- Finally, influence developer behavior and build security across the modern SDLC.
- Focus on what really matters and stop chasing.
What Customers Say About Tromzo
“My team is always looking for ways to provide visibility of security issues and provide engineering with all the information they need to shift security left and automate processes. With Tromzo we can run automated remediation campaigns around the most important issues and getting the right information to the right engineers quickly, allowing them to take action without wasting time or depend on my team to handhold them through it.”
“You can’t make large scale progress if you are manually managing your AppSec program. My philosophy is that any mundane tasks should be automated. This is why I love that Tromzo can automate triaging, prioritizing, ticketing, and tracking.”
“I’ve needed a tool like this that helps me to provide visibility across our disparate tools, scale our remediation efforts, and reduce friction with developers & product managers. I love having a single source of truth that these different teams can interact with to reach our goal of reducing AppSec risk”
“Tromzo enables my team to partner with the Dev team at scale to reduce our overall risk. Both teams benefit with my security engineers freed up to focus on higher value tasks and the dev team given rapid intelligence on prioritized vulnerabilities.”